ID AntiSpam 1.21.5499M (1625160 B)
ID AntiSpam 1.2
ID AntiSpam is a vital security program designed to filter all incoming e-mails and prevents spam. It analyzes, filters and automatically deletes directly on the mail server. It prevents unsolicited advertising letters (spam) from entering your inbox.
- Filters incoming mail in search for spam. ID AntiSpam detects and blocks at the same time all unsolicited advertising letters by deleting them automatically.
- Operates using multiple algorithms to find spam. Based on black words and addresses, black or incorrect senders' address, open relays in message, open proxy in message, or transformations in subject, ID AntiSpam blocks spam from entering your inbox.
- Provides a log list with all of the checked and blocked mails. ID AntiSpam also provides reasons for blocking a suspect spam letter and permits you to view the status of all checked letters.
-Scans, filters and applies all actions directly on the server's side. It so works in your advantage, making huge traffic economy.
- Allows you to sort and customize incoming correspondence. It provides a list with highlighted green items representing non-spam letters and a highlighted red list with all of the spam discovered. You can modify the two lists or you can make your own set of allowance rules.
- Checks multiple accounts simultaneously. ID AntiSpam works on several different inboxes, in a parallel mode, increasing the check speed and detecting and erasing spam letters from either account.
- Protects against viruses transmitted via spam letters by blocking their entrance in your account's inbox.
- Automatically filters and checks mails on server. It also provides the option of manually checking for spam, if you wish or to make modifications.
- ID AntiSpam offers an auto-learning mode.You can decide to 'save user decision' whenever some letters are spam or non-spam items and make two lists: a white and a black list. You can also import mail messages.